Acreage/Semi-Rural in Sunshine Acres
Enjoy and Relax in Private Seclusion
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
If you are looking for a tree change, look no further , located just minutes from central Hervey Bay and a short drive to Maryborough, this magnificent property offers the ultimate in lifestyle acreage living, ideal for bird watchers, bee keepers and nature lovers alike with no close neighbours. Don't miss this opportunity to make your next move your best.
• 4.6 hectares (11.2 acres) vegetated with Wollom, zoned rural
• Three bedroom Queenslander homestead with wide wrap around verandahs
• Spacious kitchen with gas cooktop, long benchtops & good storage
• Polished hardwood flooring in lounge/dining combination which is also air conditioned
• Master bedroom has ample space, own private access to verandah offering beautiful breezes, ceiling fan, walk through double wardrobe to a private en-suite with magnificent slate flooring and plenty of lighting
• 2 bedrooms contain built in double door wardrobes with plenty of shelving and hanging space.
• Large laundry with direct access to the verandah, folding bench, double sink, 3 large door and 3 upper door linen cupboard, adjoining the second toilet.
• Generous sized main bathroom with magnificent slate flooring, walk in shower and separate bath, ample cupboard space.
• Spacious colour bond double lock up garage (6 x 7 m approx) and work space, fully powered with a 15amp points
• 5,000 litre water tank, 2 large dams, large fenced chicken/fowl coup, approx 3.5 kw solar system for energy savings
Properties of this nature are becoming increasingly difficult to source, this will be in demand so book your appointment to view soon.
***File Photo's Used***
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
4.69 ha / 12 acres
2 garage spaces