House in Point Vernon
Charm, Space & Position, It's All Here!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This wonderful & well looked after family home is located in one of Point Vernon's most highly sought after streets surrounded by mainly long term owner occupiers & retiree's. First time offered since the home was constructed.
• Lowset hardwood brick family home (circa 1983)
• Three large bedrooms all with BIRS, large ensuite and air-conditioning on main bedroom
• The generous kitchen has plenty of cupboard & storage space as well as a double Samsung fridge & wall oven
• Dining room adjoins the kitchen
• Main lounge room is air-conditioned, has a fire place for the cooler winter nights and insulated
• Main bathroom has shower & separate toilet
• 811sqm fenced allotment with 9.5 x 6.5 mtr (approx) three bay hardwood framed rear shed with power and workshop ideal for two cars or boat van. There is also good side access to this shed
• Single remote garage on the house with laundry at the rear of the garage
• Covered rear outdoor patio for entertaining
• Ceiling fans and security screens through-out
• Property can be bought with all the remaining furniture
This is a well built and solid home in the ideal location. If you have been considering purchasing a great family home or even an outstanding investment property, then you must put this on your list.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
811m² / 0.2 acres
2 garage spaces