Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
House for Sale in Pacific Haven
Acreage Lifestyle Living With Huge Sheds & Dam
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 11 Cars
You'll be hard pressed to find another property of this condition, with this many sheds and water tanks for this price! The owners are not testing the market and this property must be sold. If you have been searching for a lifestyle not just a home, this is the property for you. Bring all your toys and enjoy privacy and serenity at 52 Pacific Haven Circuit.
Sitting on close to 30 Acres, this property is in immaculate condition. As you enter the fully fenced property you are welcomed by an amazing entrance with electronic gate, wrap around drive way and various parking spots which are welcomed by the landscaped gardens which gives the property an amazing feel.
Boasting five fantastic size bedrooms, three living areas and two bathrooms, this spacious home sits more than 300m2 under roof and has ducted air conditioning throughout the home.
- Wide front doors upon entrance
- Five bedrooms, main with En-suite
- Three large living areas
- Two bathrooms
- Spacious and renovated kitchen
- Modern laundry with heaps of room
- Ducted air conditioning
- Solar hot water + 22 Solar panels
- Fully fenced 30 Acres(Approx.)
- Front entrance with electronic gate
- Undercover parking upon arrival at the residence
- Wrap around drive-way
- Well maintained gardens
- Large Dam
- Green house with fresh fruit & vegetables
- Gazebo with multiple seating
- 6 large water tanks
- Well maintained activity room + undercover outdoor area
- 4 Bay high clearance shed with electricity plus carport
- Double shed + Single shed
- Large temple with high ceilings/doors
52 Pacific Haven Circuit is tucked away in a peaceful rural setting. Howard is a short 5-minute drive away where you can find the local schools and shops including an IGA, bakery, butcher, bottle shop, vets, hair salon and pharmacy. The local Howard Country Markets are held the first Saturday of the month and visited by many locals and interstate travelers. Hervey Bay is a short 40-minute drive where all major conveniences are catered to. The local boat ramp is a few minutes down the road.
Please do not hesitate to contact Jacob Cullen for further information today.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
12 ha / 30 acres
6 garage spaces and 5 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.