Sold at auction
This would make the ideal home site for any growing family or anyone wanting to escape and live the quiet life. Make sure that you are not the one that missed out!
• 1.49 Hectares (3.7 Acres Approx)
• 107m2 Main Road Frontage (Approx)
• Perfectly positioned between Burrum Heads, Maryborough and Howard
• Minute walk takes you to the Boat Ramp and the Burrum River.
• Mixture of native tree's and scrubs, ideal for large homestead, horse riding, bird watching or trail bike riding.
• Around 35 minutes to Hervey Bay CBD
This property must and will be sold, auction Saturday 20th May at 9:00am. All offers will be presented prior. Please call Eli Winger to arrange a contract.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.