Auction Saturday 23rd - Owner wants it sold on the day!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Owner's instructions are clear on this most opulent and stunning home. This property must be sold on or before auction day so don't delay because you would NOT want to miss this home!
This designer home truly speaks for itself, so a viewing is a must. Open homes will be conducted every weekend until the auction and private inspections can be organised.
The features are too many to list but here are just a few to whet the appetite:
- 335m2 of pure class and sophistication
- Amazing entrance door with intercom system and 3.6mt ceilings in the foyer
- Chefs kitchen with butler's pantry, hidden Miele appliances and stone benchtops
- Outstanding indoor and outdoor living and entertaining areas
- Delicious master suite, with walkthrough robe and double vanity
- 2 further great sized bedrooms and a 4th bedroom/study
- Bamboo flooring and tiles throughout, ducted air, ducted vacuum
- Full insulation, 9,500lt water tank, 3kw solar system and solar hot water
- Glorious in-ground pool with waterfall
- Elevated deck taking in amazing Hervey Bay and ocean views
- Drive through double garage with storage, garden shed to the rear
- Double driveway and electric gates
- Low maintenance outdoor areas
- The list goes on and on and on..
Centrally positioned and within 1klm to the beach, the Esplanade, Stockland's shopping centre and public/private hospitals, this unique and outstanding home has just about everything your heart could desire!
This property is being sold by public auction therefore a price guide cannot be provided. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.