EVEN THE GARAGE HAS AN OCEAN VIEW!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Take advantage of the expansive sea and rural views of this four bed, two bath brick home, whether you are strolling through the garden, unwinding next to the water feature in the courtyard or eating breakfast in the dining room. The high ceilings and large expanses of glass keep the open plan living spaces spacious and light while the glass doors give direct access to the veranda with its favored north easterly aspect. The double garage has ample storage space or even set up a gym with a view! Next door is a multipurpose room with its own separate entry which could serve as a home office, teenage retreat or media room or convert the whole lower level into dual living for elderly parents or rental potential (STCA).
• 4 Bedrooms all with built-ins and master with ensuite and WIR
• 2nd family bathroom
• Large open plan living/dining and kitchen with ocean and rural views
• Huge deck with outstanding views
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Downstairs rumpus room, storage/workshop and laundry (could be made to suit dual living)
• Double lock-up garage under the home
• 6m x 9m shed with 2.7m high doors
• 3 x 5,500 gallon water tanks
• 3kw solar system
• Septic system and town water
• Relaxing gardens with 4337m2 of land - plenty of room for a pool, 2nd dwelling, subdivision or more sheds (STCA)
. Long private driveway
This immaculately presented home begs you to come and enjoy the lifestyle it offers. In a quiet neighbourhood three minutes from the local shop, caf and doctor's surgery and just eight minutes to Hervey Bay, there is plenty of space for the kids or a pool on its one acre of land. With 72,000 litres of rainwater, 3kw solar system and five above ground vegetable gardens already set up, even a sustainable lifestyle is within your reach. Side access to the large shed with 2.7m high doors for all the boy's toys completes the picture. It's just waiting for you to move in!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.