Rural Living at its very best!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 8 Cars
Have you been looking for a rural acreage close to town with room for all the toys? This may be the one for you! This property boasts everything you may need if you are looking for a peaceful lifestyle with room to move, without compromising location. Situated on a little over 5 and a half acres this property features:
• Large master suite with very generous walk in wardrobe and ensuite
• Additional bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in wardrobes
• Beautifully renovated kitchen, dining and living spaces which boast air-conditioning and high ceilings
• Fantastic outdoor entertaining options with both a large front veranda and undercover pergola to enjoy
• Huge 18m x 9m 3.3m six bay powered, colour bond shed with plenty of room for all the toys
• Additional 9m x 8m x 4.2m high clearance port ideal for farm equipment, boats, trucks or caravans
• Five rainwater tanks, capable of holding approximately 120,000 litres
• Large dam with an approximate depth of 6 metres
• This property also includes an air-conditioned dual living area which includes bedroom spaces, a kitchenette and bathroom complete with shower and toilet - an ideal space for guests or older children
The allotment has been selectively cleared for ease of maintenance and is only a short drive from Burrum Heads and Howard and only approximately 25 minutes from both Hervey Bay and Maryborough. This fantastic property really does have everything you need but has plenty of room left to add your own mark. Don't hesitate, call to inspect today.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
8 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.