LIFESTYLE, LOCATION & LUXURY
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Because you've retired you don't have to give up the luxury or the space you're used to. This property has it all - without the large grounds.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, an office, double garage
- Media room, Separate games room,
- Large modern kitchen overlooking family room
- 750m2 fully fenced yard
- Beautifully maintained gardens throughout
- Garden shed/workshop with power
- Rainwater tanks (2x 2000ltr approx) plumbed to wc and l'dry
- Bore water
- Ducted air conditioning
- Close to shops, boat ramps,
Burrum Heads is a popular seaside village which provides an excellent place to fish, cycle, or lovely walks along the riverfront. It is one of Queensland's best kept secrets. A quiet town, that's teaming with great fishing spots along the Burrum River. Or you can join a kayaking group and there's plenty to do with the Community Center close by.
There's local shops that provide the basics, or you're only 20 minutes to Hervey Bay.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.