Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Renovated Riverfront home on Acreage
Renovated family home - ideal for anyone wanting the good life, or hassle free living without breaking the bank. Crabbing and fishing at your back door and just minutes from local shopping and services and central to major centres of Hervey Bay and Maryborough. Located on the Cherwell river with direct access to Burrum River System and Hervey Bay. It does not get better than this!
• 4 Bedroom 1 Bathroom home.
• New modern kitchen with breakfast bar.
• Open plan living dining room.
• Recently refurbished bathroom.
• River frontage with access and timber jetty.
• 4 Bay Carport.
• Poly rain water tanks (3) tanks to the dwelling with approximate capacity of 12000 gallons.
• 4.2kw solar system.
• 7.5 x 7.5 Man cave includes bar, air conditioning, plus two rooms currently set up to a professional standard as a
music studio / recording booth.
• Fully established and easy care small acreage 8971m2 (2-1/4 acres approximately)
For more information please call Eli Winger on 0439 909 699
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
5 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.