Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
A CLASSIC QUEENSLANDER
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This lovely Queenslander has been lovingly restored with all the mod cons for today's lifestyle. The owners have restored the upstairs, but health issues have stopped the ability to finish downstairs. Located in the popular area of Urangan Point, within an easy walk to Dayman Park and the beach, this fine home offers:
- 3 bedrooms, 1 large bathroom, 4 car spaces
- Brand new 2-pac country kitchen, complete with large butlers pantry, overlooking the pool
- 1012m2, fully fenced with open side access for caravan AND boat.
- Large inground saltwater pool and gazebo
- Close to schools, beaches, parks, Urangan Pier,and shops
- Brand new bathroom and laundry
- Freshly painted • Polished timber floors
The owners have not been able to finish the downstairs, but this is where you can finish it off to suit your taste. This property is going to Auction, however, the owners will look at all offers prior to the Auction date.
For more information, please call me.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,012m² / 0.25 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.