Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
A rare find in a prime lifestyle location
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Rare opportunity to purchase in a prime location and make your mark on this quality 1950's residence situated on a large double block. Embrace the lifestyle that is at your doorstep, walk to the beach, dine at the Marina and immerse yourself in all aquatic activities that Hervey Bay has to offer.
- A classic 1950's quality double brick and tile home
- 1833m2 level corner block with development potential
- Walk to calm swimming beach, restaurants and marina
- 2 bedrooms, main with WIR and bay window, 2.5 bath
- Single lock up garage plus additional driveway access
- Spacious living/dining room and light filled sun-room
- Gorgeous 9 ft ceilings, split system air con, ceiling fans
- Eat in kitchen with servery, fully tiled internal laundry
- Multiple indoor and outdoor entertaining zones
- Extensive landscaped gardens, barbecue pergola
Rarely does a property with these options in this location come onto the market. You must inspect to fully appreciate the unique opportunity this home represents.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
1,833m² / 0.45 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.