Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
River Fronting Lifestyle Living Many Extra's
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Here is a chance to secure very unique river front property on acreage, ideal for families, developers or anyone wanting the quieter life in this idealic location. The property is situated just outside the village of Burrum Town and only 25 minutes to Hervey Bay.
• 13.51 hectares (33.3 acres) with town water and approx 369 metre deepwater flood free Burrum River frontage.
• Fully fenced into two main paddocks and two large dams, the property has been selectively cleared and is well vegetated for stock.There is a walkway down from the house to a small jetty on the river
• The lowset home has four bedrooms and ensuite, cathedral ceilings and air-conditioned and has a rear verandah overlooking the River ideal for entertaining.
• The property also has an in ground saltwater pool adjacent to the house and a double garage for vehicle storage, solar power with inverter and poly rain water tank.
• 13 x 7 m (approx) 3 bay shed with toilet / shower & power for the workshop and farm storage as well as two small cottages which have been placed on the property and not connected to services.
• At the very western side of the property there is a fenced off mono pole NBN tower to service the internet which is delivering a good financial return of $12,200.00 per annum and this will increase by 3% each year for the remainder of the 20 year lease (17 years left on lease).
• Could be suitable for potential sub-division or caravan park (subject to Council approvals)
• The owner wants to sell on the basis of "walk-in, walk-out basis, chattels included in the sale include six belted Galloway cattle + calfs on the way, small Yanmar YM2000 tractor & accessories, ride on 14.5 hp Victor mower as well as furniture.
The elderly owner has built this property from scratch over a number of years and is reluctantly selling to be closer to family. If you are looking for a lifestyle choice of this nature then please call to organise an inspection. All reasonable and realistic offers will be encouraged and presented prior to the Auction.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
14 ha / 33 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.