Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
SO MUCH TO OFFER!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
Have you ever wanted to escape the busy city life and have a quiet country retreat of your own? Perhaps a couple of acres with some fruit trees, chooks and big sheds to park all your toys? How about some space for the kids or grand kids to run around among the trees or ride the quad bikes? Or just sit back by the sparkling pool taking in the peace and quiet? All of this and much more is right here at 84 Scanlan Street, Sunshine acres.
- 3 bedrooms with ceiling fans & BI robes
- Main bathroom and separate toilet in the house (2nd bathroom in the shed)
- Sparkling in ground swimming pool
- Huge indoor entertaining room
- Large open plan lounge dining area
- Solid brick construction built in year 2000 (approx)
- High cathedral timber ceilings
- Family bathroom and separate toilet
- Charming timber kitchen
- Solar system to keep power bills minimal
- Large shed with plenty of room for the toys, plus a separate room with its own toilet, shower and vanity
- More sheds and covered shipping containers to the rear of the property
- Fully fenced 12,000M2 (1.20 HECARES)
- NBN Connected
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
1.2 ha / 2.97 acres
6 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.