Stylish Entertainer Close To Local Attractions
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This ex-display, family home provides high level luxury appointments, built to redefine the way you and your family live. Designed for the avid entertainer, the thoughtful floorplan is beautifully constructed around seamless indoor to outdoor living spaces. Commanding a generous 1,404sqm block, this immaculate property presents a rare opportunity ideally positioned minutes to beaches, shops, parks and medical facilities.
- Multiple living space options including a family, dining and games room as well as an additional formal lounge room
- Large alfresco space complete with benches, storage and bifold doors which connect the family room to the outdoor space
- Modern open plan kitchen offering Caeser Stone bench tops and Blanco electric oven and gas cook top
- Large master suite with a generous walk in wardrobe
- Ensuite with bath and his and hers' vanity space
- Three additional bedrooms with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Shared activity room which connects the additional bedrooms and provides space and privacy from the main suite and living areas
- Fantastic fully fenced 1,404sqm allotment
- Double electric garage with direct house access and built in storage
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Fully operational security system
- Water tank
If you have been searching for a centrally located home with plenty of room for the whole family you need to inspect 264 Boat Harbour Drive today.
Call today to arrange an inspection, you won't be disappointed.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,404m² / 0.35 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.