Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
3850m² Esplanade Scarness Hervey Bay Development Site
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
• The mixed use zoning on this 2 street frontage parcel will allow a developer to
incorporate shops, offices, Res units or a Motel.
• This parcel has a previous DA approval for 121 Res Units + 8 Commercial Units +
a restaurant, so the possibilities are endless
• 20.5 metre Esplanade frontage & 42.8 metre frontage to Freshwater street at the rear.
• Located in thriving Scarness, opposite beautiful wide sandy swimming beach.
• Close to shops, restaurants, cafe's, Hotels, sailing, Water Park and sea front oval.
• Short drive to clubs, major shopping including KMart, Target, Harris Scarfe, Big W etc.
Hervey Bay is one of Qld's prettiest sea side cities, has big new specialist hospitals, a jet airport with tourists arriving everyday from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide , and now has P&O Cruise Ships starting to make both here and close by Fraser Island one of their stop overs.
The site currently has a large recently renovated house in good condition returning $ 17,420 p/year. A couple of minutes stroll to The Beach House Hotel , a recently built brand new facility offering terrific food, entertainment, and great place to meet up with friends or on business.
The two existing Motels in Scarness have very high occupancy rates, both through the week and at week ends.
This is a perfect location on Hervey Bay's beautiful Esplanade, just screaming out for development.
3,850m² / 0.95 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.