Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
11 Acres - Stunning Burrum River Frontage
- Land: 5.46 ha (13 acres)
Take advantage of a truly amazing property set in the heart of beautiful Pacific Haven. This is undoubtedly one of the best vacant acreages I've seen in this area. Exceptionally private, capturing stunning river and leafy vistas, this location promises a truly idyllic relaxed country lifestyle.
- 11 Acres right on the Burrum River with direct ocean access
- Plus additional 2 1/12 acre lease hold if required
- 125 meter Burrum river frontage
- Extremely fertile soil, green pastures and water bore in place
- Ideal for large homestead, horse riding, bird watching or trail bike riding.
- Perfectly positioned between Burrum Heads, Maryborough and Howard
- Around 35 minutes to Hervey Bay CBD
- Short drive to the boat ramp
The sellers plans have changed and they have decided that this property must be shifted. WAS $280,000
5.46 ha / 13 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.