Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
FAMILY CIRCUMSTANCES CHANGED, MUST BE SOLD
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Looking for affordable acreage living with Swimming pool and a shed? this is the property property for you.
Welcome to 235 Pacific Haven Circuit, Pacific Haven. A property positioned on just under two and a half acres (10,000m2), this stunning home provides a striking fusion of contemporary form and family functionality. With an emphasis on outdoor living, this beautiful property showcases an extensive poolside entertaining area, fit to cater for large crowds of family and friends. Planned for the changing rhythms of family life, the unique and clever floor plan design illustrates separate wings for parents and for children, teens or guests. This is the perfect home to create lifelong memories. Masterfully designed and built by P.J Burns an award winning builder.
235 Pacific Haven Circuit, offers the following.
- 5 Bedroom family home
- Main bedroom with en suite & walk-in Robe
- Four other bedrooms with built in robes & ceiling fans
- Modern family bathroom
- Large modern kitchen with quality appliances
- Open plan lounge dining area
- Second media room/living area
- Ceiling fans & air conditioning
- Huge entertaining area to the rear
- Sparkling swimming pool over looking entertaining area
- Built by P.J Burns (2007)
- double shed with an open storage area
- Fenced veggie garden
- Solar panels on the roof
- Four large poly water tanks
- Large dam on the 10,000m2 fully fenced block
- Perfectly positioned between Burrum Heads, Maryborough and Howard
Positioned just minutes from the township of Howard, 20 minutes to Maryborough and only half an hour from the progressive city of Hervey Bay, and not to mention a short 600m2 drive to the Pacific Haven Boat ramp.
Genuine reasons for sale, the owners are not testing the market. Auction Saturday 16th December at 11:30am unless sold prior. Contact agent to arrange an inspection at your leisure.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
See all features
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.