Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Lifestyle Living With Development Options
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 5 Cars
This is a rare opportunity to secure a sizable allotment with huge potential in Craignish just minutes from central Hervey Bay. Located in a elevated position in a quiet leafy exclusive area.
• 4.68 hectares (11.5 acres) park residential
• Sub division potential, approximately 15 half acre allotments could potentially be cut from the block (subject to Council approvals)
• Town water available on the boundary (not connected)
• Highset Queenslander home with 12 foot ceilings and three bedrooms + two decks for entertaining.
• Large Dam with jetty, full sized tennis court and a 3 bay machinery shed, plus caravan carport and old timber shed that was used for Pineapple storage when it was part of a farm
• Minutes to beach and short drive into CBD
The owners have reluctantly decided that now is the time to move their dream property and downsize and travel. Properties of this nature are extremely hard to source and would make a great new lifestyle choice for the new owners or capital growth potential for anyone wanting to invest.
Viewings are by appointment only so call to organise if you believe that this is for you.
4.68 ha / 12 acres
3 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.