Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Deepwater Tidal River Frontage, A Chance Of A Lifetime
- Land: 108 ha (266 acres)
Very rare and hard to find acreage in the Wide Bay region with absolute deep-water river frontage. Located on the Burrum River just 10 minutes from Burrum Heads and approx 20 minutes from Hervey Bay.
• 107.72 hectares (approx 266 acres) vegetated land zoned Rural
• Approximately 400 metres of deep Burrum River tidal frontage
• Suitable for large homesite, running cattle or horses
• Ideal property for 4 x 4 driving, horse riding or a quiet place to relax on the river for the week-end and go fishing & crabbing
• Bush track in the middle of the property leads to river
A truly once in a lifetime opportunity to secure a sizable parcel of prime riverfront land. Long time owners plans have changed and are ready to offload, this is exceptional buying at $790,000
108 ha / 266 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.